AG Services LLC
Hiring an Office Administrator for Abu Dhabi.
- Overseeing daily office operations which includes the maintenance and upkeep of the office with a mission to create a positive experience for staff as well as internal and external visitors while ensuring a high level of hospitality and efficiency are maintained.
- Ensuring visitors are briefed about office safety protocols and ensuring that high safety standards are maintained in the offices.
- Managing office supplies and equipment and ensuring they are in working condition.
- Acting as a link between the Company and various vendors as well as managing Annual Maintenance Contracts.
- Acting as a liaison between the Company and the landlord for Company managed leases.
- Managing the time and attendance system and related reports.
- Managing invoices and billing with suppliers.
- Managing routine travel arrangements and reservations.
- Managing basic Environment, Health and Safety activities as well as organize First Aid, Fire Safety training and related courses with appropriate vendors.
- Degree holder with three years of experience in a similar position.
- Exceptional communication skills and proficiency in English both verbal and written are prerequisites for this role.
- Must be able to build and maintain good relationships both internally and externally and have the ability to manage multiple requests and tasks with a positive attitude.
- Experienced working with a computer and have advance knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Must be able to maintain absolute confidentiality and discretion with regard to sensitive information.
- Outstanding English skills in written and verbal.