AG Services LLC
Hiring a HR Executive for Abu Dhabi.
- Develop and maintain confidential departmental and employee files and databases.
- Coordinate employee recruitment process, as appropriate, ensuring search documentation is accurate, consistent and complete
- Coordinate departmental employee relation functions in consultation with the Director of Human Resources / Human Resources Manager.
- Prepare and complete the monthly Human Resources report and other statistical reports as required by the Director of Human Resources / Human Resources Manager.
- Manage the administration tasks relating to a team member’s start and departure.
- Maintain a good working relationship with other department & employees.
- Support with monthly payroll updates administration: checking worked hours, holidays, absences, overtime, lieu days, lateness, etc.
- Responsible to ensure that all team member notice boards are kept updated e.g.; new joiners, promotions, awards, engagement results etc.
- Work collaboratively with all Senior Managers and Employees in enhancing operational processes and improving communication, efficiency and costs across all HR practices.
- Daily communication with hotel employees and receiving their requests.
- Bachelor's degree holder in Human Resources Management.
- Three to four years experience in the HR Field.
- Be well versed on mandatory HR policies & procedures, and online government systems in order to provide advice on current practices and onboarding employees.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Be knowledgeable of the UAEs Labour laws and procedures.